Home » » The Best 6 in 1 SEO Plugin I Have Seen

The Best 6 in 1 SEO Plugin I Have Seen

For the last month and a half I have been looking for a plugin to
rank videos that are hosted on my site, which shows up in the
search engine with a thumbnail and a url to my site.

I did find the Yoast Video SEO and the Wistia, but unfortunately
the Yoast is pretty expensive, I think it cost $67 for a License
and wistia is a paid service too. I was looking at something that
was not very expensive and that did the job.

Then I came across this plugin, it ranks videos hosted on your own
site like a charm and the best part is the video SEO feature is
just a sub feature, this plugin has 6 Powerpacked SEO features and
cost 3 times lesser than the Yoast.

This truly is the best 6 in 1 SEO plugin I have seen, but you be
the judge of that check it out for your self here.

=>>  http://jvz9.com/c/8090/55782

Talk soon
-- Purwedi Kurniawan

Permata Tlogomas C17, Malang, Jawa Timur 65144, INDONESIA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

1 komentar:

  1. I’m a historical yoast user, just recently switched over to INK for All. Have y’all tried using this tool? Their pro-tips are so innovative

    BalasHapus