Ok, real talk about the ‘Overskill Games’ I told you about yesterday...
Yes, it's a contest where you build an app and could win $10,000...
But here's what everybody gets WRONG:
You don't have to build a HUGE app like ClickFunnels... or eBay... or Facebook to win.
You could literally build the DUMBEST little app... and still take home the money!
Like...
An app that helps you track Bigfoot (someone's gotta find him)...
An app that rates gas station sushi (a public service, honestly)...
An app that remembers where you parked at Costco...
An app that settles the "whose turn is it to do the dishes" fight once and for all...
ANY one of those could be built in less than 24 hours during the hackathon...
...and could literally win you $10,000.
But here's the best part...
When it's done? YOU own the app.
You could sell it over and over and over again...
Or flip the whole thing... sell the company... and walk away!
There are SO many opportunities here... and I'll show you exactly how during the LIVE hackathon.
Quick reminder of how this works:
It's a 24-hour hackathon... and I'm pulling the all-nighter WITH you.
I'm wearing my jammies... packing a whole bunch of caffeine... and WAY too many Red Bulls. :)
I'll be building stuff... you'll be building stuff... and when it's done?
You could have a dumb little app that wins you $10,000... and puts you IN BUSINESS.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar