The first-ever Overskill Games are done... and I want to share the final numbers with you, because they tell a story:
10,000 people registered.
2,500 apps created.
994 apps submitted.
15 finalists... and 1 winner of the $10,000 grand prize.
I've been building software for 20 years. Watching 994 working apps get built in a single day - mostly by people who had never built software before - is something I honestly didn't think I'd see.
You can browse every single one of them on the public showcase:
See All 994 Apps Here >>
Two quick questions (feel free to reply):
If we run the Games again... would you want in?
And if you played... what was your favorite part?
Thank you to everyone who stayed up with us. That was a special 24 hours.
Now - the announcement we made when we awarded the $10k.
Here's how I think about it:
The Games were step 1: proving you can BUILD an app.
Step 2 is the real business: growing your MRR - monthly recurring revenue. Getting people to actually sign up for your software, month after month.
Run the math yourself: software at $50 or $100 a month... 10 members... then 100... That's the model every software company I've ever built runs on. Now it's available to you.
And that's exactly what Funnel Hacking Live is focused on this year:
First - creating and launching your app.
Second - using AI to drive traffic and build your MRR.
Get Your FHL Ticket Here >>
If you get your ticket before Sunday at midnight, here's everything included:
- Your FHL ticket.
- Russell's new 90-Day Challenge focused on MRR growth (it will eventually sell for $4,997 - included free).
- 10,000 bonus credits on Overskill.
- A "shadow seat" in the private virtual mastermind Russell and I are running with the Top 10 winners from the Games - you listen in on the entire thing.
That last one is the one I'd move fastest for. Sitting in on how the top builders think about their next 90 days is worth the ticket by itself.
These bonuses come down Sunday at midnight - less than 48 hours from now.
Grab Your Ticket Before The Deadline >>
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar