If you don't know Eileen - she's spoken at FHL a bunch of times, and what she teaches is the most profound breakthrough in public speaking I've seen in 20 years of doing this. Her students go from never selling anything… to six-figure days.
Anyway. She turns to me and asks, "How many Funnel Hacking Live tickets do you guys have left?"
So I tell her.
And she replies, "Cool. I'll take all of them."
Wait… what?!
Not for her team. Not her mastermind. She bought every single remaining ticket… so she could GIVE. THEM. AWAY.
I'm not even kidding.
So obviously I asked her why. Here's what she told me…
The first time she walked into FHL, she had NO idea what a funnel was. Like, zero. She was a pastor's wife, scared to death of speaking, and her family was living on almost nothing.
That room is where it all changed for her. She says she can draw a straight line from that one weekend… to every stage she's stood on since.
So now she's paying it forward. Literally. :)
Here's how it works:
Go here and tell us you want Eileen's ticket >>
The thank-you page shows you exactly how to get your free ticket.
There IS one condition (and honestly, I love it)… you have to have your flight or your hotel booked FIRST.
She's not handing tickets to people who might come. She's handing them to people who ARE coming.
Oh, and there are only as many as she bought. And her own list got this link before you did.
So if you want one… go now.
If the page is still live. it means there's still tickets available.
Grab Eileen's ticket before they're gone >>
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar